Clinics and Services
We are happy to be able to offer a full range of clinics and service for our patients, as detailed below:
Diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of chronic diseases:
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Mental Health
- Thyroid Disease
Additionally we offer the following clinics/services:
- NHS Health Checks
- Child Health Surveillance Checks
- Childhood vaccinations
- Contraception : including IUD/implant fitting & removal and emergency contraception
- Dressings and wound checks
- ECGs (referral by clinician required)
- Emergency contraception (treatment should be sought as soon as possible and, ideally, within 72 hours of unprotected sex)
- Minor surgery (initial consultation and booking required)
- Sexual health
- Travel clinic (including travel vaccinations)
The District Nursing Service supports those of our patients who are housebound and unable to visit the surgery.
We are also able to offer appointments with our "Physio First" physiotherapist, who is able to assess and advise on a number of musculoskeletal problems. Following assessment you may be given advice about your condition or, if appropriate, referral to another service eg Physiotherapy or the Adult Musculoskeletal Service for investigation and management.
The doctors and midwives provide antenatal and postnatal services. When you have a positive pregnancy test you should inform the receptionist who will give you a pregnancy information pack. Please note that the process requires expectant mums to choose a Maternity service provider and self refer per the details in the Pregnancy Advice and Information Leaflet.
An overview of the West Cheshire Maternity Pathway can be accessed by clicking here
A copy of the Pregnancy Advice and Information Leaflet can be accessed by clicking here
‘Improving me’ website